What Will Happen If Sgpt And Sgot Is High In Pregnancy
Me can i take any milk thistle supplement for a healthy liver plz can u name it a best milk thistle.
What will happen if sgpt and sgot is high in pregnancy. The damage can be because of many reasons. This means that you have to have careful medical management depending on the reason it also depends what stage in pregnancy you are at and if it is related to pregnancy induced hypertension in later pregnancy they may have to intervene otherwise. Do you drink or take any medications. Hernandez on during pregnancy if sgot and sgpt level increase what to do.
Alt of 54 is slightly elevated. You need to provide a full history of your risks alcohol toxins metabolic state exposures etc and go from there to discover the likely cause of the damage. 16 17mm when conducted lft i am seeing highly eleveated alkaline phosphate and sgot and sgpt levels can you please suggest what type of treatment shall be undertaken as my surgeon has already advised. I use apple cider vinegar to reduce sgpt and sgot levels or along this plz tell.
Doctors give trusted helpful answers on causes diagnosis symptoms treatment and more. Sometimes these damages can happen for a temporary period of time. Ast sgot is normally found in a variety of tissues including liver heart muscle kidney and the brain it is released into the serum when any one of these tissues is damaged. These are the liver enzymes it increases during obstetric cholestasis obstetric cholestasis is a liver disorder which usually develop during pregnancy to confirm this you need to check the level of bile acid also if bile acid is normal then this sgot sgpt increased is of low significance.
What happens if sgpt level is high download here free healthcaremagic app to ask a doctor all the information content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. Doctors give trusted helpful answers on causes diagnosis symptoms treatment and more. Sir i done my lft test my sgot is 41 sgpt is 44 my total bilburin is 0 9 alkaline phosphate is 120 tell. For example ast level in serum is elevated in heart attacks or with muscle injury.
As in the levels of sgpt or sgot. It is always important to get tested ast ggt activity and serum bilirubin fasting total bile acid concentration. Albumin levels in body decreases at first trimester of pregnancy. It would be good to discuss this with your ob.
Normal pregnancy is not associated with elevation of alt. Thees are markers of liver damage but don t tell the full story. For instance there are chances that after three months your sgot and sgpt levels are back to normal. There is always a three fold increase in serum liver function enzymes in the third trimester in some pregnant ladies.
It is therefore not a highly specific indicator of liver injury as its elevation can occur as a result of other injured tissues.
- What Happened In The Philippines Today
- What Happened In Tiananmen Square In 1989 Quizlet
- What Happened In Seattle Washington Last Night
- What Happened In The Year 1010 A D
- What Happened In United States Today
- What Happened In Seattle Washington Today
- What Happened In The 90s In Ireland
- What Happened In The Chernobyl Disaster
- What Happened In Tulsa Oklahoma On June 19th
- What Happened In The American Revolution
- What Happened In The French And Indian War Summary
- What Happened In The Vietnam War Summary
- What Happened In Seattle Washington Tonight
- What Happened In Tulsa Oklahoma Years Ago
- What Happened In September 1938
- What Happened In Tulsa Oklahoma In 1920
- What Happened In The Great Depression 1929
- What Happened In Uk
- What Happened In The Philippines In 1942
- What Happened In The Year 1960 In Australia