How To Carry A U Lock On Your Bike
I slip my u lock under the bungy.
How to carry a u lock on your bike. Every day cyclists face this nagging question. Personally we prefer to jam the lock behind our regular belts but we are not normal in any way whatsoever. Avoid damage to your bike frame with this easy solution for carrying a u lock. I ll never rely on a cable to lock my bike up again.
Just got a new bike and a new lock a very heavy onguard u lock with a long shank. In the meantime here s a few of the easier ways to carry your bike lock. Many bike oriented backpacks and messenger bags now include a u lock holder. For a device which provides so much peace of mind while securing your bike it sure causes a lot of logistical problems the moment you re back in the saddle.
There are all sorts of belt loops being offered from leather to nylon webbing. It fits on the seat tube but then gets in the way of my water bottle on the downtube. But a u lock is pretty heavy so carrying it is a bit of a challenge. It comes with a clamp but i m having difficulty figuring out where to carry it.
5 ways to carry a u lock. I discovered the hard way that a steel cord bike lock is not secure and can be cut in seconds so i switched to a u lock for my bike. The pack has a bungy cord assembly on top usually used for securing something like a jacket i think.
- Best Electric Bike In India
- Best E Mountain Bikes 2020
- Best Electric Bike Under 1000 Australia
- Best Dirt Jump Bikes Under 1000
- Best Dirt Jump Bike 2020
- Best E Bike Conversion Kit 2019
- Best Ecu For Bikes
- Best Dog Carriers For Bikes
- Best E Bike Conversion Kit Reddit
- Best Electric Bike Under 1000 Reddit
- Best Electric Bike Pump Portable
- Best Electric Cargo Bike 2020
- Best Electric Bikes Under 2000 Uk
- Best Electric Bike For Delivery
- Best Electric Bike Uk 2020 Under 2000
- Best Dirt Jump Bmx Bikes
- Best Electric Bike Uk 2020
- Best Electric Bike Kit Under 500
- Best Electric Bike Reviews 2020
- Best Electric Bike In India 2020 Under 50000