How Does A Mini Bike Torque Converter Work
This is a how to video with step by step instructions on how to convert a baja warrior or mini baja to a torque converter clutch for more torque and more speed.
How does a mini bike torque converter work. Installation of new predator engine with new 30 series comet knock off torque converter. For mini bikes 35mph is the top speed when using a torque converter. Drive clutches come uncalibrated so roller kits and spring kits must be ordered seperate. Go kart torque converter vs.
Test ride afterwards in the puddles and mud. In summary a go kart torque converter is ideal for rough and off road terrain where there are obstacles to be avoided or crossed and uphill driving may be required. When using a torque converter with a go kart you may go as high as 45mph on flat terrain and 35mph on hilly terrain. John and ike make modifications to get the mini bikes running properly john s needed a carb jet and ike s had a bad carburetor we do some testing ike goes off a jump and we try a hillclimb.
Comet 340 series torque converter system symmetrical comet 340 series torque converter system is for 2 or 4 cycle engines up thru 8 hp. Mini bikes work best with a top speed of 25mph for all terrain. These are designed to be faster out of the hole. Dragsters and drag style go karts and mini bikes.
The 1970 1975 torque converter tc1 system used on most of the rupp mini bikes during this era works really well. The comet 340 series torque converter system is designed for jr. Tav2 torque a verter in action. Red beard s garage 94 117 views.
Use our calculator to determine the top speed and gear ratio for your tire size. Designed especially for jr dragster go karts and mini bikes. But one problem with the original rupp tc1 is they wear. In the video i show all the steps.
The drive clutches on 340 series torque converters come un calibrated so roller kits and spring kits must be ordered. 1970 1975 rupp torque converters. Especially at issue is the drive portion the part attached to the motor the 15105 tc1 driver inner flange is particularly troublesome. But if your goal is to achieve the maximum speed to race in the pavement a clutch is the better choice.
- What Will Happen Post Pandemic
- What Will Happen On June 21st
- What Will Happen To The Economy
- What Will Happen To Nct Dream In 2020
- What Will Happen Quiz
- What Will Happen Stock Market
- What Will Happen On The Next Rehearsal
- What Will Happen Post Lockdown
- What Will Happen To Hong Kong
- What Will Happen Vikings Season 6
- What Would Happen If Xrp Is A Security
- What Will Happen Season 5 Money Heist
- What Will Happen Tomorrow Quotes
- What Will Happen Stock Market Monday
- What Will Happen On May 10 2020
- What Will Happen To Nct Dream
- What Will Happen When Oil Runs Out
- What Will Happen Will Happen In Spanish
- What Will Happen When The Following Code Is Executed
- What Will Happen Zombies Three